Thursday, 27th Novmeber 2020
KeySupport has been monitoring the array of information regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With the information and Government requirements surrounding COVID-19 changing so quickly, we are taking measures to protect the welfare of our staff and our clients to reduce the possibility of spreading the virus.
Essential Service Provider
The nature of services provided by Keystone Support Pty Ltd require the continued delivery of essential services to our clients by way of operational payments, orders, bookings and specifically the delivery of payroll services to essential personnel.
No Impact on Our Services
At present the COVID-19 virus has no material impacted on our services. Based on the current situation, KeySupport is confident our service will remain uninterrupted. Therefore, we see no delays in the processing of accounts and payroll in the immediate future. Should this situation change, we will communicate this to affected customers.
The measures that we have introduced across KeySupport are in line with the recommendations from the Official Government Departments and include;
- Regular monitoring of advice from Official Government Authorities;
- All employees that have returned from international/interstate travel self-isolate as required and directed for 14 days;
- The cancellation of all site visits (inter and intra state) as directed and upodated from time-to-time;
- Physical separation of office-based staff into separate office spaces to prevent cross-contamination;
- Replacing all face-to-face meetings with digital communication (e.g. email or phone calls) to reduce possible transmission when possible;
- Deferring all visitors and contractors to our office to appointments only. Approved Covid-Safe facemasks must be worn if advised to do so.
Where possible, to ensure the continued welfare of staff and their families and to minimise risk to and from the wider community, KeySupport staff have the capacity and technological resources to work remotely and will continue to work from home as required or directed by authorities.
Can we help?
If the effects of COVID-19 are going to have a material impact on the operations of your services, please ensure you let KeySupport know as we may be able to provide some assistance to reduce the impact on your business and/or services through our network and keeping up to date with Government relief programs (i.e. JobKeeper).
Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 7200 3337 or via email to email@example.com.