Thursday, 26th March 2020
KeySupport has been monitoring the array of information regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With the information and Government requirements surrounding COVID-19 changing so quickly, we are taking measures to protect the welfare of our staff and our clients to reduce the possibility of spreading the virus.
No Impact on Our Services
At present the COVID-19 virus has not materially impacted our service. Based on the current situation, KeySupport is confident our service will remain uninterrupted. Therefore, we see no delays in the processing of accounts and payroll in the immediate future. Should this situation change, we will communicate this to affected customers.
The measures that we have introduced across KeySupport are in line with the recommendations from the Official Government Departments and include;
- Regular monitoring of advice from Official Government Authorities;
- All employees that have returned from international/interstate travel self-isolate at home for 14 days;
- The cancellation of all site visits (inter and intra state) for the immediate future;
- Physical separation of office-based staff into separate office spaces to prevent cross-contamination;
- Replacing all face-to-face meetings with digital communication (e.g. email or phone calls) to reduce possible transmission;
- Deferring all visitors and contractors to our office.
Where possible, to ensure the continued welfare of staff and their families and to minimise risk to and from the wider community, KeySupport staff have the capacity and technological resources to work remotely and will continue to work from home in the foreseable future.
Can we help?
If the effects of COVID-19 are going to have a material impact on the operations of your services, please ensure you let KeySupport know as we may be able to provide some assistance to reduce the impact on your business and/or services through our network and keeping up to date with Government relief programs.
Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 7200 3337 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.